When it comes to plastic surgery, we hear a lot about breast enlargement, but many people want orneed to go a different route with breast reduction. If you are looking to get a breast reduction, did you know that you don’t have to undergo surgery in order to do it? Traditionally, a breast reduction meant getting an incision down the breast, but there’s a better, far less invasive option available.
Tumescent liposuction, invented by Dr. Jeffrey Klein, is the safest form of liposuction and a technique he uses for breast reductions. There are many advantages to this procedure compared to traditional breast reduction surgery.
If you’re concerned about scarring, long recovery time and other potential complications when it comes to breast reduction, know that you have more than one option. One of the most significant advantages of tumescent liposuction to reduce breast size is rapid recovery. Typically patients can return to work and normal day-to-day activities within two to three days. Secondly, there is virtually no scarring. Since the incision is made using microcannulas, they’re ultra-tiny. These small incisions produce scars that are much smaller than one millimeter so they end up being almost invisible. There is also minimal risk of postoperative complications with breast reduction via tumescent liposuction in addition to minimal bruising and swelling. In comparison, traditional breast reduction surgery is associated with much larger and more visible scars and also means longer recovery time.
What to Expect
With breast reduction with tumescent liposuction you can expect your breasts’ overall shape to the same as it was pre-liposuction. The biggest and most important difference is the fact that breasts will be significantly smaller, reduced by 20 to 50 percent in size depending on how much reduction was necessary. But not only is size reduced, following the procedure breasts will also be significantlyelevated. Since liposuction reduces the weight of the breast the natural elastic tissue in the breast is able to retract, which produces the lift. Post-procedure breasts are smaller, more elevated and much easier to deal with. Everything from shopping for clothes to exercise will be a much more comfortable experience.
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Liposuction - October 5, 2017
- Building Your Ideal Physique: Is Your Arm Fat the Bane of Your Existence? - October 3, 2017
- How You Can Achieve the Hourglass Figure of Your Dreams - September 28, 2017
- Battle Of Sexes: The Most Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men And Women - September 21, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Improve Your Health - September 19, 2017
- How to Know You’re Ready for Liposuction - September 14, 2017
- Am I Too Old for Liposuction? - September 12, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Help Men Look Their Best - September 7, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Put Lipo Weight Back On - September 5, 2017
- What are the Benefits of Tumescent Liposuction? - August 31, 2017