What kind of other medical conditions does liposuction treat?
Types of liposuction
Tumescent Liposuction is when an anesthetic solution is injected into the fatty tissue in specified areas of a body. Our practice specializes in this state-of-the-art procedure.
Laser-Assisted liposuction uses low-energy waves to turn the body fat into a liquid, which is then removed using a tube.
Ultrasound-Assisted liposuction is a procedure that involves using an ultrasound to turn the body’s fat into a liquid. This is very effective for removing fat from a person’s sides, upper abdomen, neck, as well as back.
Liposuction is done on an outpatient basis. It can be performed in a hospital, properly equipped physician’s office or ambulatory surgery center. Unless there are health issues, an overnight stay at a hospital is not necessary. It’s possible a local anesthesia will be used as well as a sedative. Should a large amount of body fat be removed, general anesthesia or a form of deep sedation and a local anesthetic could be used during the procedure.
Benefits Of Liposuction
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Liposuction - October 5, 2017
- Building Your Ideal Physique: Is Your Arm Fat the Bane of Your Existence? - October 3, 2017
- How You Can Achieve the Hourglass Figure of Your Dreams - September 28, 2017
- Battle Of Sexes: The Most Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men And Women - September 21, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Improve Your Health - September 19, 2017
- How to Know You’re Ready for Liposuction - September 14, 2017
- Am I Too Old for Liposuction? - September 12, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Help Men Look Their Best - September 7, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Put Lipo Weight Back On - September 5, 2017
- What are the Benefits of Tumescent Liposuction? - August 31, 2017