However, self-neglect and weight retention can have dire consequences for you and your family. These repercussions include post-pregnancy complications, obesity, postpartum depression and related health issues. Therefore, if you are difficulties in losing weight after pregnancy through diet and exercise, you should consider postpartum liposuction and body contouring.
In the past, liposuction was a highly invasive procedure which required significant incisions for fat removal. However, there are new proprietary techniques which are designed to minimize the surgical damage and reduce recovery time. In general, the surgeon will make a small incision on the problem area, melt the underlying fat and suction it out.
When you lose the postpartum fat, you will have loose or sagging skin around the tummy, thighs, and buttocks. This loose skin forms wrinkles and is unattractive. Body contouring is a procedure which eliminates this detriment. The techniques employed will remove the excess flaps of skin and some of the underlying fat to create a firmer and shapelier figure.Also, the medical doctor will reshape the underlying supporting tissue in your body. During the procedure, the expert will consider the three-dimensional view of your body instead of focusing on only the problem areas. Body contouring techniques are suitable for use on the entire body, including the thighs, breasts, arms, tummy and even face.
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Liposuction - October 5, 2017
- Building Your Ideal Physique: Is Your Arm Fat the Bane of Your Existence? - October 3, 2017
- How You Can Achieve the Hourglass Figure of Your Dreams - September 28, 2017
- Battle Of Sexes: The Most Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men And Women - September 21, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Improve Your Health - September 19, 2017
- How to Know You’re Ready for Liposuction - September 14, 2017
- Am I Too Old for Liposuction? - September 12, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Help Men Look Their Best - September 7, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Put Lipo Weight Back On - September 5, 2017
- What are the Benefits of Tumescent Liposuction? - August 31, 2017