SculpSure body contouring is a non-surgical procedure performed under local anesthesia that involves using a SculpSure laser device to heat the fat beneath the skin of the treatment area and destroying the fat cells targeted. The SculpSure procedure is best for smaller, stubborn pockets of fat in the abdomen, thighs, and love handles. Most patients undergo more than one treatment to achieve their desired results. There is little to no recovery involved and results can be seen between six and twelve weeks after the procedure, when the body flushes out the dead fat cells revealing a slimmer body contour.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure performed under general or local anesthesia that involves removing excess fat from your body via suction through a small tube. The surgeon sculpts a slimmer body contour by strategically moving this tube throughout the fat deposit. Liposuction is best for larger deposits of excess fat in the abdomen, arms, thighs, buttocks, back, face, and neck. Recovery can be anywhere from four days to six weeks and results can be seen immediately.
An important point to note is that neither SculpSure body contouring nor liposuction is meant for actual weight loss. Both of these procedures are methods of permanent fat removal and will affect the body’s shape, resulting in lost inches. However, to maintain the body contours achieved by the procedure, a healthy diet and exercise regimen is recommended.
We specialize in both SculpSure body contouring and liposuction. If you are interested in exploring either option, please reach out and get in touch with us for a consultation.
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Liposuction - October 5, 2017
- Building Your Ideal Physique: Is Your Arm Fat the Bane of Your Existence? - October 3, 2017
- How You Can Achieve the Hourglass Figure of Your Dreams - September 28, 2017
- Battle Of Sexes: The Most Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men And Women - September 21, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Improve Your Health - September 19, 2017
- How to Know You’re Ready for Liposuction - September 14, 2017
- Am I Too Old for Liposuction? - September 12, 2017
- How Liposuction Can Help Men Look Their Best - September 7, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Put Lipo Weight Back On - September 5, 2017
- What are the Benefits of Tumescent Liposuction? - August 31, 2017